About the Event
$210 | $190 early bird until August 31
If you’ve ever thought, “One Day I’m Going To Wake Up Early Every Morning To Do Yoga And Meditate” (or you’re looking to spice up your routine), this is your chance to (re)commit to something great!
Get ready to transform your morning routine and step into a renewed sense of vitality and peace. In one week we’ll discover the power of personal practice (sadhana) and explore what’s possible in our lives when we commit to a consistent and efficient morning ritual to keep us grounded and balanced all day.
We’ll practice everyday from 6:45-8am.
In this series, you’ll receive:
- A strong, dynamic, set sequence which feels like a 90 minute class in half the time to take the guesswork out of your morning practice. You’ll learn how to modify the length and intensity to make the sequence your own so you can be structured or experimental when you choose.
- Essential mantras to know by heart and incorporate into your own practice.
- A reprograming of your routine to promote energy, focus, and a sense of calm.
- Daily guided meditation to remain spacious and calm all day.
- Personalized refinement and attention.